CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

welcome to the darkest corners of my mind. cobwebs included.

waiting to be found.

wishing to stay lost.

lets fly

8.22.2009

yeah, i know i havent been on in a while.

but ive been busy.

seriously.

i have been working with my band, 4getmeknot, (awesome right?), and we're sounding pretty good so far.

but we have encountered some "social issues" that need to be worked out, so i dont know when i'll get on again... If i get on again.....its a surprise I'm on now.....

soooo yeah.

bye bye!

3 comments:

DarkJewel said...

i love the band name.it's awesome!

Ravens Wings said...

thanks!!! If you ask me, it is a pretty cool name. just dont ask my bff damien. cuz he thinks it sux and keeps trying to change it to the flying death monkeys or something. which is ttly lame. not putting down monkeys or anything.

Nixx said...

Hey, just so you know, Flying Death Monkeys IS a pretty sick name...






~Nixx