CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

welcome to the darkest corners of my mind. cobwebs included.

waiting to be found.

wishing to stay lost.

lets fly

1.12.2009

The mystery of life


I'm looking for the rest of this. It came to me one day, but he says there's more.


An archway that one cannot go under


a gateway that you can never cross


a whisper, a song, the call of the wind


the sphere of life that never ends


a symphony of songs that have not been spoken


the whisper of words that cannot be heard


the mystery of life,a puzzle thats broken......




to be continued

8 comments:

newd acid said...

you are far out!

Âme Tourmentée said...

I loved it, can't wait for the rest...

HaNdPrInT_oN_tHe_WiNdOw said...

thanx 4 following my blog
i love yours
^_^
_handprint_

HaNdPrInT_oN_tHe_WiNdOw said...

im sorry...i should have asked...
_handprint_

Ravens Wings said...

its okay. thanx 4 liking my blog. i guess.

HaNdPrInT_oN_tHe_WiNdOw said...

i put in the text that you made up the "wishing to stay lost" thing so they know you made it...
:)
_handprint_

Just Me said...

I really like your blog. I saw that you were following mine and thought I would check it out. It's cool.

DarkJewel said...

love it.can't wait to read the rest of it! :)