CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

welcome to the darkest corners of my mind. cobwebs included.

waiting to be found.

wishing to stay lost.

lets fly

12.14.2008

It started with the rain


It started with the rain.

Soaking my clothes.

Streaking my face with masquera and dirt.

It started with the heavy grey clouds, shrouding my head in darkness


It started with the cold, freezing tears on my face.

making my breath rise up to the heavens

in the frozen stillness of the night.


It started with the mist,

hiding me from anyone and everything.


leaving me alone in the night.


Allowing me to dissapear.


Fade from eternity.


But over all?


It started with the rain.

2 comments:

AWESOMENESS LOOKS GOOD WITH WINGS :D said...

oh definitely.

:D

Anonymous said...

You really seem to understand these things. you really are AWESOME